Andrzej Janus, as the owner of the Janus.net.pl domain, including, not limited to the address www.janus.net.pl, uses the Website to inform about its products and company information, but also to collect and process personal data collected during visits websites, necessary for the implementation of services and functionality.
Janus.net.pl respects your privacy and understands the importance of protecting your personal data. This privacy statement identifies and describes the types of personal data that can be collected from you when you visit websites, how this information is used when it is passed on to third parties and how to protect this information.
The administrator of personal data is Andrzej Janus, contact phone number: 506 342 716, e-mail: email@example.com
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT
1. Information that we collect about you:
when by phone or e-mail or enter personal data
if you ask us to stay in contact with you;
if you contact us or correspond with us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to get more information about the after-sales care product or service, report a problem with the website or product or for any other reason.
The personal data that you provide to us may contain your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, identification data (NIP, REGON) and any other information that is necessary for us.
2. Information that we receive from other sources about you
We work closely with third parties, for example business partners, subcontractors of technical services, payments and deliveries, advertising networks, analytical service providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you, we will always look for assurance that it is provided in accordance with data protection laws and that it is transparent to you that it can be shared. We may use this information to update our information about you to preserve their accuracy.
3. Why we collect data
Janus.net.pl may use the above personal data stored on you for the following purposes (the purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
to perform obligations under contracts concluded between you and us and to provide information, products and services for which you are asking, i.e. for processing and processing orders and for payment processing;
to help us identify you;
to manage and improve the Website and services provided through the Website;
adapting the content of our website to your needs and preferences *;
manage the security of the Website and data collected through it;
to provide other services required by you, as described, when we collect data;
to prevent, detect and investigate frauds, security breaches, law violations and other misuse of the Website and to enforce our general terms and conditions;
to respond to any inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints;
for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and problem solving;
notifying you of any changes to any Website element;
measuring and understanding the effectiveness of the ads we provide to you and others;
to provide suggestions and recommendations for other products or services that may interest you *.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
For certain uses of personal data (as described above), there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws that we may use such personal data without your consent (these uses are not marked *).
This applies, for example, if it is necessary for us to use this information to conclude an agreement with you or take steps on demand before entering into a contract, for example to process an order, provide care for support services for you or manage an online account that we provide to you. Also includes circumstances (as described below) where we have a reasonable reason to use your information, provided that appropriate action is taken in relation to your rights and interests:
to ensure the efficient organization of our database;
conducting research and data analysis (including purchase information), because it helps us to better understand our clients, who they are and how they interact with Janus.net.pl;
in order to improve and ensure the security of the Website (for example for statistical, test and analytical purposes, problem solving); and
If consent for our use of personal data is required, by ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise providing consent (for example by email, providing optional information, verbally in the store or on the store card), you agree to our use of these personal data for specific purposes that you have given permission. For example, we process your personal data only for marketing purposes if we obtain your consent.
The website contains a number of contact forms. Data collected from forms is collected and processed only to meet your request. These data are not shared with companies outside Janus.net.pl.
We use specific tools, such as cookies, to collect data about your visit to the website, such as device ID or unique identifier, device type, computer and connection information, pageview statistics, traffic to and from the website, URL link, Internet Address protocol (“IP”) and standard network log information.
Cookies are distributed by servers and no one can access the information contained therein. Information stored in cookies is collected directly and automatically by the Website and processed in a collective and anonymous way.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
Janus.net.pl uses the following types of cookies:
- SIGNIFICANT COOKIE FILES: These cookies are necessary to enable you to browse the Website. Without these cookies, the services offered by the Website (such as the use of a shopping bag or access to order history) can not be provided.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how visitors use the Website (for example, website traffic, total sales through the Website, pages visited the most and sites from which users receive error messages) in to constantly improve the Website. All information collected by these cookies is in anonymous form (even if transferred to third parties) and is not used to identify the user.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIE FILES: These cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the Website, but allow the Website to remember the choices and / or preferences (such as username, language or region in which you are) in order to offer you advanced, simplified and personalized functions.
ASSOCIATED CONTENT OF OTHER SITES
Articles in this Website may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.
WHO WE DARE WITH DATA
To ensure the correct operation of the Website and the provision of services, your data may be made available to the following entities:
HOW LONG WE STORE THE DATA
If you are a user who used a contact form, your data is processed only for the purpose and for the duration of correspondence. These data are not later processed, but their archiving is carried out in the mail program to preserve the history of correspondence. These data are stored for a period of 2 years.
WHAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to access the data we have about you. We will need to prove your identity before we disclose your personal information.
- Repair or removal. You have the right to ask for correction or deletion of any personal information we hold about you (unless we have a legal right or obligation to do so).
- Limit. You have the right to restrict the use of your personal data if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful or if we no longer need to use that information for the purposes for which we store it.
- Change preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you agreed to direct marketing, but you changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details below or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the correspondence you received.
- Automated decision making. If you have any questions about our automated decision processes or their accuracy, please let us know or change your preferences, see above.
- Data transfer. The user has the right to obtain the personal data we have about him in a structured, electronic format and to send such data to another data controller, if they are (a) personal data that you have provided to us and (b) if they process these data data based on your consent (such as information about marketing preferences) or to conclude a contract with you (eg to manage your online account).
- Complaints. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal information, please contact us. If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to complain to the Office of the Ombudsman.
To use one of the above-mentioned rights, write to us at adrese-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ask us to stop processing your personal data in a certain way or remove your personal information, and this kind of processing or information is needed to facilitate the use of the Website or is required to enable us to provide services (such as how to manage your online account ), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as before.
This does not include your right to object to direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restrictions. Wait at least 3 business days for your request to be processed.
The above-mentioned rights do not include non-personal data.
This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
All transmitted data is encrypted and secured by an SSL security certificate.